Monday, April 20, 2009

I can't stop thinking....my brain's on overload!

I can't stop thinking....my brain's on overload!

#1--Angle Guards! My brain is making them in my sleep! Everything I see inspires another Angel Guard design! I think God is trying to tell me that I do have a Guardian Angel and I do have protection! I have made Angel Guards, AG magnets, AG boxes, AG necklace/earrings set, and AG charms. I have ideas for AG Window Dazzlers, AG HeartStones------------it won't stop! I LOVE IT!!! I just have to get these ideas out of my head!

#2--I think Amelia is an Agility Dog! She is fast! She learns quick! She aims to please! I think she would be a great candidate for agility training. I am looking into how to start in this. Any suggestions are welcomed.

#3--I am feeling better and now all the things that had to slide for the last 3 weeks are on my mind! House cleaning; laundry; yard work; car washing; dog walks; AARRRGGHHHHH!

Help! My brain's on overload and I can't stop!

2 comments:

  1. So very glad you are feeling better!!! Your AG items are just so wonderful -- I really enjoy seeing your continuing creations in this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, Cheri. I love the work you are doing. I hate it when my brain goes on overload because that usually means that I can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete