Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It'll Be Okay.


"It'll be okay."

"But I am scared, Lord!"

"It will be okay!"

Those words are echoing in my Spirit.
That Still Small Voice whispers those calming words into my being--spreading warmth in my soul, bringing peace to the panic--reminding me that God is in control of the chaos.

I "feel" His arms. I "sense" His closeness. I "rest" in His embrace. His joy is my strength and in
that Strength I am made strong.

The storm rages, my world shakes, my resources weak. But still I will trust Him. Still I will follow. Still I will listen and trust Him for all my tomorrows.




"I am afraid
, Lord!"

"I know bu
t IT WILL BE OKAY!"

I can rest in that.





"




2 comments:

  1. Amen. I'm right there with you. Sometimes all we can do is hang on to His embrace, and let Him handle the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is right, Cheri, let it rest in the Lord's Hands and he will take care of it.

    ReplyDelete