Friday, June 5, 2009

akaLulaBeads Purchase


When you find a good supplier and merchant, you return again and again, right? Well, such is the case with this purchase! http://akaLulaBeads.etsy.com

I have returned to this shop four (4) times! The beads are excellent quality, superb customer service. Each visit I had questions and Maria would promptly and patiently answer each one. She put together several special requests for me. Why even when she on vacation, she communicated! Very high class seller! That is why I have returned 4 times!

Shipping was quick and efficient. My beads were well protected and there were several "surprises in each order! Not throw off beads real beads with the same quality that she sells!

I recommend Maria/akaLulaBeads. Also visit her jewelry shop LulaBeads. Beautiful work there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment