Friday, June 5, 2009

WindowSeatSoap Purchase


Ya know, when you use bar soap and put it back on the soap dish, it gets all gooey and slimey? Oh gross! I just can't stand to touch it!!! Eeeewwwww!

I found the solution from http://windowseatsoap.etsy.com shop.
It is a Wooden Soap Deck.
It has cuts into the wood in opposite directions to let the soap drain and dry so the "gooey-s" do not happen! I cannot stand my fingers gooey so this is the perfect soap dish for a gooey-phobe like me!

The shipping was very fast and professional. Windowseatsoap also has natural soaps and lotions and all good things for your body! Sure to meet all your skins needs! They sent a sample of hand lotion that felt like silk and smelled DELICIOUS!

Check them out!!!! You will love their products and your visit!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled that you were pleased with my soap deck and my goat milk lotion! Thanks very much for your comments. :-)
    Cathy at Window Seat Soaps & Sundries
    http://windowseatsoap.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete